You’re not alone! We all feel that way from time to time.
Tracy Litt wants to share why you are enough and why you already have everything you need to live the life you want on your terms!
She’s the author of Worthy Human. I read it this past December and just when I thought I had everything figured out, her book provided me with some key missing puzzle pieces!
After reading Tracy’s book, I knew she is someone you had to meet because her mission is so aligned with our mission to help you feel like you are working enough to make enough to feel enough.
Special shout out to Meredith Marder, an attorney who frequently speaks to our Accelerator members about legal issues, who introduced me to Tracy and her book!
Lot of great lessons in our conversation including:
- Why it’s so important to get real honest with yourself, but with self-compassion.
- Find your power by admitting everything in life is a choice.
- Clear out the people in your life who aren’t your people.
- Dig into your resistance.
Life Skills That Matter In This Episode
- Tell your story.
- Embrace discomfort.
How Tracy Works and Thinks
- Wake up time: It depends on how she feels.
- Core work activities + habits: 1) Center herself. 2) Show up powerfully. 3) Create a lot of content.
- Ideal work environment: Sometimes at home alone with the doors open and sometimes sitting in the corner of a busy coffee shop, with earbuds in, drinking bottomless coffee.
- Regains focus by: Dancing with herself, walking outside, and breathing.
- 90-day goal: To serve her new Elevate community powerfully, to have an epic new semester of her Mind Magic program, and getting a lot of women excited and buying tickets for Worthy Human Live 2021.
“I like to take enigmatic concepts and just make them make sense.”
“Information doesn’t create transformation.”
“We’re either loving ourselves or betraying ourselves in the choices we make.”
“Ultimately, the more me I am, the faster my business grows.”
Want to use the COVID-19 situation as an opportunity for reflection? Tracy shared these thoughts to help:
1) Try to see the situation as happening for you rather than to you.
2) Be very vigilant about the things in your life that don’t make you feel good and don’t give you energy.
3) Pay attention to what’s coming up in your life and don’t try to tamp it down, just be there.