Do you know how to find the right business idea for you?
Try lots of stuff and see how you feel about it. Find the right idea is the idea that feels right to you.
What do you want to do? It’s one of the questions we dread by asked the most.
As much as you might think it’s easier for someone else to just tell you what to do, it really isn’t.
Building a business requires sustaining your motivation. Sustaining your motivation requires finding something that energizes you, so you get so good at it people to want to pay you for it.
You also can’t think your way into finding the right idea. You need to experiment by taking action to discover what excites you and what drains you.
Want to gain clarity about finding the right business idea for you?
Submit your email below, so we can send you some free resources, recommendations and exercises to help you learn how to cultivate your curiosity, find your idea and then validate it!
Within the first 30 days of receiving our coaching emails, you’ll learn:
- How to turn your natural curiosity into a habit to open yourself up to new opportunities.
- Why telling your story is so important even if you don’t have everything figured out.
- The importance of focusing on your advantages, instead of what you don’t have.
- How to create time to explore and experiment to find the right business idea for you and your needs.
When you subscribe, you’ll also receive the following free resources within the first 6 weeks:
- Daily Growth Journal
- Lifestyle Calculator
- Idea Clarification Worksheet
Tired of not having an answer to the dreaded question, “What do you want to do?” Let us help you find the clarity you’ve been seeking, whether you have no idea what kind of business you want to start or have too many ideas!