Join us for free daily live conversations from 12pm to 1pm ET lead by Stephen Warley, founder of Life Skills That Matter, to connect, to collaborate and to clarify about how to deal with your new work reality!
- Have you been asked to work from home?
- Has your business lost significant income?
- Did you get laid off or are you afraid you’ll lose your job?
Stop figuring it out all on your own! Let’s help each other figure it out together!
Join Us for One of Our Upcoming Solo Summit Chats
MONDAYS 12pm ET: Weekly live chat about working from home. Get organized + be held accountable!
Productivity expert and Evernote guru Stacey Harmon, founder of HarmonEnterprises.com, joins Stephen Warley, founder of Life Skills That Matter, to discuss:
1. Why try GTD to get more productive?
2. How to implement GTD and experiment w/ it this week.
3. How to use the Pomodoro Technique to regain control of your time.
BONUS MONDAY 4PM ET: Have questions about your income taxes, tax relief or other income support options?
Luke Frye, CPA and founder of Timber Tax, joins Stephen Warley, founder of Life Skills That Matter, to discuss:
1. Changes in filing your income taxes.
2. Tax benefits for small business owners and laid-off workers.
3. Grants and loans available for self-employed workers.
4. And Luke and Stephen will be taking your questions!
TUESDAYS 12pm ET: Weekly live chat solopreneurs, freelancers, consultants and self-employed to explore ways to recover lost into and new business opportunities.
Business leadership coach Charlie King and founder of Heroic Fatherhood, joins Stephen Warley, founder of Life Skills That Matter, to discuss:
1. Evaluating your clients’ biggest frustrations right now to uncover new opportunities.
2. How to reach out and talk to clients in this environment.
3. Identifying your ideal client if you are just starting your biz or making a pivot.
WEDNESDAYS 12pm ET: Weekly live chat for anyone who has been laid off or is worried about losing their job and is interested in exploring alternative forms of work.
If you recently lost your job or are worried about losing your job, Nita Baum founder of b*free joins Stephen Warley, founder of Life Skills That Matter to discuss:
1. How to process your emotions in a healthy way after losing your job.
2. Using your time to reconnect with yourself and your needs.
3. Explore alternative ways of working.
THURSDAYS 12pm ET: Weekly live chat discussing ways to destress, improve your overall health and self-care strategies.
Near-death survivor, entrepreneur and heart-transplant ambassador Cherie Aimée joins Stephen Warley, founder of Life Skills That Matter, to discuss:
1. How to give space for processing life-changing events.
2. Strategies for living in isolation and feeling more connected.
3. Strengthening your mental endurance to expand your resilience.
FRIDAYS 12PM ET: Weekly live chats to discuss your concerns about money, feeling financially secure, budgeting and other personal finance topics.
Investor Teri Ijeoma and founder of ITradeandTravel.com joins Stephen Warley, founder of Life Skills That Matter, to discuss:
1. How to evaluate your investments in the current market.
2. Buying opportunities in the stock market in an economic downturn.
3. Reframing your money mindset to think over the long-term.
BONUS FRIDAY 4PM ET: Feel isolated? Come hang and chill with us!!
Investor and idea generating machine Shane Bogardus and joins Stephen Warley, founder of Life Skills That Matter, to:
1. Celebrate the highlights of your past week.
2. Hang, chat and maybe even have a few laughs.
3. Introduce you to your new best friends from a very safe distance!
Feel free to have a glass of wine, beer or whatever your vice might be as we all unwind together to close out another week in isolation!
Recap of Most Recent Live Video Chats
Live chats daily from 12pm to 1pm ET and look out for bonus live chats scheduled at other times! Share your email below to get reminders about our latest live Solo Summit chats!
These free daily collaborative conversations are hosted by Stephen Warley, founder of Life Skills That Matter, as well as other expert facilitators. We want to help you navigate new work realities like:
- Remote Work: learn how to feel less overwhelmed and more productive working from home.
- Lost Business Income: identify different ways to pivot your freelance, consulting or solopreneur business to go after new opportunities to replace lost income.
- Laid Off: explore alternative work options if you’ve lost your job.
- Another Challenge? is there another work challenge you’d like us to explore? Let us know!
Feel less overwhelmed and more connected. Collaborate with like-minded people to gain clarity about how to move your work forward!
Join us for our next Solo Summit live chat daily from 12pm to 1pm ET!
There’s nothing we can’t overcome together!
Our vision for these live video chats is to offer people a place to connect with others, so they don’t feel like they have to deal with their work crisis all on their own.
We’ve specifically chosen the medium of live video chats so people can feel less isolated by connecting in real-time with other humans face-to-face.
These video chats aren’t webinars, trainings or lectures. It’s a facilitated conversation. Here are some guidelines to facilitate these conversations:
- This is a judgment-free zone. We want to create a safe space where people have the freedom to open up and to feel vulnerable.
- Your privacy is everything to us. These live video chats WILL NOT be recorded to protect your privacy and to make you feel as comfortable as possible, so you will share yourself on video to make these conversations more human.
- Give everyone a chance to be heard. We want to give everyone the chance to speak up and contribute, but please be mindful if you’ve taken more than your fair share of the limited time we have together.
- It’s OK to promote your work or business. As part of these conversations, we want to help everyone get more work. It’s OK to share NO MORE THAN ONE LINK in the chat during the live conversation.
To get the most enjoyment from chatting with us, our facilitators and your fellow attendees, you might want to make the following tech adjustments.
- Boost your Internet speed. Now that most of us are stuck in our homes, your Internet speed has probably slowed down significantly. If possible, make sure no one else in your household is using the Internet while you are participating in one of our live chats (or at least ask them to not watch any videos!) If you have an ethernet cable, you may also consider using that for faster speed. Here are some additional recommendations.
- We’d love to see your smiling face! Again, we chose to do live video chats because they feel more human. Many of us are craving more face-to-face contact right because of the social distancing guidelines. If you feel completely uncomfortable being on video or if your Internet speed is super slow, it’s totally cool to join us using audio only.
- Haven’t used Zoom before? If you haven’t participated in a live video chat using Zoom before, you might want to check out this tutorial to learn how to join a meeting (our live chat) or how to join by phone. Here’s how to use the basic features on Zoom.