I’m going to be completely honest with you right now, after 18 years of working for myself, my most valuable asset wasn’t my house, my stocks, my bonds or even my MBA. My most valuable asset was myself. And the same is true for you too!
M.C. Laubscher is here to share why you are your most valuable asset and why wealth creation starts by investing in yourself and your relationships.
And he should know! His company, Producer’s Wealth, helps guide people through wealth creation, protection, and multiplication. He’s also the host of the popular Cashflow Ninja podcast. I was recently interviewed on his show about the future of work as well!
Lot of great lessons in our conversation including:
- The wealth formula that M.C. learned from a mentor and will share with you.
- Why investing in yourself as an asset is more important than finding financial investors.
- How M.C. built his confidence by making promises to himself.
- His approach to accomplishing any goal by creating a strategy, a team, and accountability.
Life Skills That Matter In This Episode
- Build your community
- Plan your actions
- Manage your energy
How M.C. Works and Thinks
- Wake up time: 6:30 – 7:00 am
- Core work activities + habits: 1) Study and learn to improve his value. 2) Content creation. 3) Communicating the content he makes.
- Ideal work environment: Doing creative work and studying in the morning, then doing client consulting and making calls around lunch.
- Book recommendation: Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone, and Becoming Your Own Banker by R. Nelson Nash.
- Regains focus by: Referring back to his daily goals.
- 90-day goal: Finishing and launching his holistic wealth creation course and then strategically planning for next year.
“The bigger the challenges and the problems that are out there, the bigger the opportunities are.”
“Learn the skillsets of the new economy. Try to find opportunities to help solve problems and challenges for people.”
“Every single cent that I’ve invested in myself, the returns, in some cases, have been infinite.”
A lot of what we talked about starts with taking o n your fears and M.C. offered this advice on overcoming your fears around money and working for yourself:
1) Focus on investing in mental capital and relationship capital.
2) Look further into the future to keep an eye on what’s coming down the line and think about ways to deal with it.
Resources + Bonus Materials
Get a free video course at www.YourOwnBankingSystem.com
Connect With M.C.