Aaron James shares how to make your website a sales lead machine.
He’s a digital software entrepreneur and founder of Webonli, a low-cost and user-friendly website builder for small business owners.
He got hooked on digital marketing after working for YellowPages.com back in 2006.
He was so blown away by what he learned he decided to buy a consignment shop to see have fast he could boost its revenues. Within months he tripled the stores monthly revenue, eventually boosting it to $250K per month!
Lot of great lessons in our conversation including:
- Why your website is your #1 employee.
- How to build your business without having to chase after sales.
- How to engage potential customers using social media without spending all your time on social media.
- The basics of building a digital sales funnel for your business and how to turn your website into a sales lead machine.
- How to get paid to learn.
Life Skills That Matter In This Episode
- Build community.
- Self-directed learning.
- Tell your story.
How Aaron Works and Thinks
- Wake up time: 7:30 am
- Core work activities + habits: 1) Oversee the VAs. 2) Oversee sales. 3) Building up other people’s roles to replace his functions.
- Ideal work environment: In the morning, with a good working run from about 10:00 am – 2:30 pm, followed by a nap.
- 90-day goal: Double the number of personal coaching students and increase the growth rate for Webonli.
“I keep everything as basic as possible and it’s real simple: in order to have a business, you need sales.”
“You have to tell people that you have something to offer and so that’s called marketing.”
“You’d be surprised at how far ‘basic’ can take you.”
“I’m constantly trying to see and gauge the market so I can steer the ship.”
“When I actually let go and stopped trying to force decisions and just went where I was being led, just by pure faith, my whole life changed.”
Want to get more curious? Aaron suggested the following actions to spark your curiosity:
1) Retreat from any type of outside stimulus with an influence by doing things like getting out in nature, going to the beach, or even just putting your cell phone down for an hour.
2) Picture what you want in life and just work backward to determine the steps.
3) Jump online and just try things like free bootcamps or looking into different people and groups.
Resources + Bonus Materials
Learn all of Aaron’s digital marketing agency secrets when you enroll in his FREE COURSE ($497 VALUE). Enroll Now