Rachel Freiman wants to teach you how to reframe your mindset to make any big change you want to make in your life.
Lot of great lessons in our conversation including:
- Why she calls herself an educator and not a fitness trainer.
- How teachers are uniquely suited to transition into entrepreneurship.
- Why learning how to deal with failure is more important than making money.
- How to approach your social media presence from a place of empathy.
- Why she quit her 6-figure job to go all-in on her business.
Life Skills That Matter In This Episode
- Tell your story.
How Rachel Works and Thinks
- Wake up time: 7:30 – 8:00 am
- Ideal work environment: Sometimes at her desk with the door shut, sometimes on the couch with her puppy next to her.
- Superpower: Patience.
- Definition of success: Helping people unleash their best life.
- Regains focus by: Just starting the work – beginning with small, easy tasks.
“Everything in life is about the energy with which we show up.”
“The conversation is not about ‘how do I make money,’ it’s more about ‘how do I deal with failure,’ because the money will come as long as you get over that hump of what failure means and you just keep doing it again and again and again.”
“It’s the breaking out of that shell that is, it’s so easy to talk about and we can read all the quotes and read all the clichés, but in that moment of grabbing the hammer and smashing through the shell, it is the scariest thing you’ll ever do and it’s also the most rewarding.”
Resources + Bonus Materials
Connect With Rachel