Rachel Rodgers wants to empower you to make more money to increase your economic power.
What I love most about her message is her desire to help marginalized folks, especially women, become millionaires.
She basically wants to keep making more money, so she can help more people earn more wealth!
Her new book We Should All Be Millionaires explores how to remove the obstacles preventing more women from becoming millionaires. She’s the founder of HelloSeven, a training company teaching women financial, legal and marketing skills, so they can build million-dollar businesses.
Lot of great lessons in our conversation including:
- How she found and built her voice. (Watch her very first video on YouTube and how different she sounds in our interview!)
- Her secret to maintaining consistent habits: SQUAD.
- How she is economically empowering marginalized communities.
- Million-dollar decisions you can make on day one of your business.
Life Skills That Matter In This Episode
- Tell your story.
- Habit alignment.
- Build community.
How Rachel Works and Thinks
- Wake up time: 6:30 am
- Core work activities + habits: 1) Coach and support her team. 2) Download her genius so her team and clients can access it. 3) Spread the message.
- Ideal work environment: Sometimes in her office, sometimes in a nice couch area, or sometimes outside on her patio, if it’s a nice day.
- Superpower: Inspiring others.
“Courage and consistency equal confidence.”
“Getting yourself into spaces where you can find your squad, it makes a world of difference.”
“Million-dollar decisions are day-zero decisions.”
“We cannot let other people make their priorities our priorities.”
“What I’m teaching in this book is about how to become a millionaire and how to build a successful business without burning yourself out.”
Feeling inspired, but overwhelmed? Rachel recommends taking this first step:
1) Do one money-generating activity every day.
2) Put it on your calendar with a 30 minute time slot for 4 or 5 days out of the week.
3) Brainstorm a list of activities so that are money generating that maybe you’ve been avoiding.
Resources + Bonus Materials
Connect With Rachel