I’m excited to bring final member of my mastermind on the show, Stefano Ganddini.
He’s a success coach, helping people find the work they were born to do in 90 days or less. His business has recently taken off and he shares how is currently business was born out of an experiment for his old business.
Some lessons woven into our conversation include:
- How Stefano defines success.
- Why it’s so important to focus on what works and not to be afraid to let go of your original plans.
- The importance of masterminds and how they can accelerate your growth.
Stefano also shares a super personal experience about getting vulnerable, overcoming his fears and building his confidence.
Life Skills That Matter In This Episode
- Building community.
How Stefano Works and Thinks
- Wake up time: 9 am
- Core work habits: 1) Increasing visibility online 2) Setting up discovery sessions with potential clients 3) Coaching with his current clients.
- Superpower: Determination and persistence.
- Work purpose: Helping people to get over what he himself went through by becoming a source of inspiration.
- Book recommendation: The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Regains focus by: Remembering his “Why”.
- 90-day goal: Getting 4 more clients in the next few weeks.
“Success to me is living a life that is fulfilling.”
“What works is what is right.”
Stefano shares this advice about how to start getting even more honest with yourself:
1) Journaling. It helps you see patterns in your behavior and helps increase your self-awareness.
2) Get a coach. It will help you accelerate your transformation by helping you understand, recognize, and face your fears.